Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update on my progress

It was brought to my attention that I have not updated this blog in a while, though I already knew I was failing at this blog thing, I will try harder to check in.
I started hcg drops on June 3rd 2012. June 3rd is my husband an mothers birthday, so that was perfect for me to load and I knew I would never forget my start date if I chose an important day.
Today is May 9th, 2013, I am 9 days into my 6th round of hcg drops and have lost 117lbs (not counting loading weight, which would make my loss more like 160lbs)
I have about 30lbs to go till by goal weight and I can't believe I did it.
I tried, and I  was diligent, every diet or suppliment under the sun for the 8 years that I was morbidly obese and nothing worked.

Now, you have to work too, but I always gave 100% to  all the fad diets only for them to fail me. If you try you can not fail.

Wandermonica@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment