Saturday, September 7, 2013

One week to go in this short round.

So, I started my 7th round with the intention of going the full 45 days. My goal is to lose 30lbs, and then I will actually be at my pre pregnancy weight (11 years ago) and be at my ultimate goal weight.
My husband is feeling fat for some reason. We all eat relatively healthy now and follow a paleo/primal diet when not dropping. I think he's just jealous of how light and awesome one feels while dropping, and he's probably jealous that he see's me losing weight, when he wants to be losing the last 20lbs he has to lose.. Anyway, to appease him, I have agreed to end this round early so we can load and start another round together in mid October. Oh, I know, I'm just no generous.
I hope he appreciates what I'm sacrificing here! My goal for this round will be at least a 10lb loss.
Wish me luck!

Wandermonica@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this still working for you? I am thinking about starting the program. Have you continued to keep the weight off? This post was from September 2013.

    ReplyDelete